Preston is really growing a lot now too. At his 4 month check-up, his stats were:
Weight: 13 lbs 5 oz (10th percentile)
Length: 24 inches (8th percentile)
Now for pictures and videos!
First time wearing a non-onesie outfit! He is still in 0-3 and some 3-6 month outfits, but is in 3-6, or 3-9 month onesies (depending on brand).
Putting his paci back in his mouth. He is still hit or miss with this. He really doesn't seem to like his paci except when he is sleepy and fussy.
Nothing special about the following two pics...I just love his little face in them!
Trying some rice cereal on a spoon. He did okay...He now eats oatmeal with fruit in the morning, and a vegetable in the afternoon. He prefers the fruit or vegetable over it being mixed with cereal. So far we have tried carrots, green beans, and apples.
First wedding! Wasn't he handsome?!
It's so crazy how he is discovering new things constantly! One week he noticed his feet...
And the next week, they made their way to his mouth!
Holding his own bottle!
Got his college fund started...he's going to need it with the cost of college by then I am sure!
First time to get a pumpkin (My first time too!)
He is so close to sitting up by himself! This is how he sits right now...he leans over to get his toes!
See?
He now rolls over both ways, and has for a while now. (The doctor said he wouldn't do it until closer to 6 months, but my little man must be very advanced, right?)
He is no longer swaddled, but sleeps in a sleep sac now. I place him on his back with his feet at the bottom of the crib (which is the side with the ocean soother), and he moves ALL OVER the crib! He flips over to his tummy within a few minutes to sleep. It worried the heck out of me in the beginning, but now I don't worry about it.
This was taken a few days shy of Preston turning 5 months! Can you believe how quickly he is growing?! Maybe I will lose some of this weight soon chasing after him!
Preston really is the light of my life. He isn't easy to take care of, but it really seems like my life before him was light-years away. He is still sleeping at night from about 8 or 9 p.m.-7 a.m. For a couple weeks, he woke up at midnight on the dot and wouldn't go back down. He still does it off and on, and we just have to offer him his paci, or sometimes a bottle to soothe him. I have noticed that he will wake up early in the morning and play for a minute, and then will go back to sleep. I just wish he could do that during the day. He typically wakes up at 45 minutes on the dot, if not sooner. I have tried everything to get it longer, but with no luck obviously. I am just hoping that they will gradually increase as he becomes more active and can tire himself out. He is also getting very attached to me. He wants to see me at all times, and will reach for me when I pick him up from this grandmother's on Sunday evenings. I sure do love my little man!

0 comments:
Post a Comment