Yes, I am very aware that I am beyond behind on my blog. I do still exist, but I have a job now so I don't have much free time these days. Anyway, these pictures were taken in early February. We haven't had much of a Winter at all. It has been in the 70's and 80's pretty much the entire time. We decided to enjoy the sunshine in our driveway for once. (I am also aware that his walker is a little girly too with all of the pink. It is the Chicco brand, and the blue one was $20 more than this one, so I just decided to spend less money. Note to new parents: Don't even try to buy a nice fancy one like I did. Buy the most simple one because the baby won't hold interest for too long!)
He was on the move!
Upset about something..who knows? I think it was because I kept stopping him before he got to the end of the driveway.
Mom, stop laughing at me and love on me!
All better!:)
Aw that last one is so cute!!!
ReplyDelete