I let Ronnie hold the gun...so blame him if you see anything weird on our registry..haha
Preston is going to he so much fun with his Daddy!
..and Mommy loves him!
An overview of week 27 :
Leg cramps: I haven't had anymore of them, but I am more aware of how I sleep now to avoid them. I have also begun to eat more bananas, so maybe that extra potassium is helping.
A new craving: No new craving...I don't even drink the chocolate milk anymore. I did buy some regular chocolate syrup today at the grocery store, so I may be drinking it again. The sugar free chocolate syrup just ain't cutting it!
Fetal movement: I feel Preston move more often now, and the movements are much stronger. One day a couple weeks ago I felt a point, like an elbow or something! I also something (hand, foot, or just him) roll. And they are not as sporadic as before, but will last longer. The midwife told me that can begin "kick counts" in the next couple weeks to monitor his movement. Basically, he is supposed to move 7-10 times within an hour. I hate it, because the only time I can really do this is at night because I am so busy during the day at school tat I barely even notice him moving most days. He will be really active until I want Ronnie to feel him move, then he stops. It's like he knows Dad is there and he better stop whatever it is that he is doing..haha
Stretch marks: Still no stretch marks!!
Heartbeat: Today is was at 146, and I went to weeks ago because I was sick, and his heart rate was a 150, so it's a healthy consistent rate:)
Blood pressure: It was at 109/67, which the nurse said is really good.
Weight: Well I lost a half a pound since 3 weeks ago, but that could be because my last visit was at 4 pm, and this visit was at 9 am...but it is interesting that I haven' gained at all in three weeks. So my official net weight gain for 27 weeks is 1.5 pounds. It's sad because I feel SO big...was I really that big before pregnancy???
I am so excited and happy for yall!!! And this blog was a really great idea to keep track of everything. I cant wait to meet Preston! I love yall so much!!!
ReplyDeleteum, I am totally jealous, 1.5 lbs!!!! you are hardcore!
ReplyDelete