Saturday, March 19, 2011

To shave or not to shave...that is the question.

So, I totally forgot to mention in my last post about my new difficulty while pregnant--SHAVING!  Oh my gosh, it is nearly impossible to shave in certain areas.  It is very uncomfortable to because there are just some things I just cannot see.  I even looked it up online, and there is a website with instructions on how to shave when pregnant!


http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/miscpregnancy/ht/shavelegs.htm

Too funny!  I am not sure what I will do assuming that I begin my laboring process at home and have time to shower and cleanup before heading to the hospital.  Either Ronnie will have to help, or I will get a waxing close to due date.  I have never waxed before, and I am not sure I want to.  Before getting pregnant, I didn't really make a point to shave every day...or every other day...okay I'll be honest, not every week!  Now, I wish I had taken advantage of how easy it was to contort my legs to reach random spots.  And I still have 9 more weeks to go...will it be even possible to  shave by then???  Oh, I hope so with Spring right around the corner, and our weather already nearing 90 degrees!

2 comments:

  1. I totally had to get Matt to help me as it was nearly impossible! I think all pregnant women battle this. The ones that care, anyway - haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just bought an electric razor and sat on the couch with a towel under me to catch the hair. It was so much easier and safer! Good luck! ~Sara Beth

    ReplyDelete