Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WILW

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Here's what I am loving today!



I'm loving that Preston will be meeting more member of his family at the end of this week, and the beginning of next week!  My sister in law, Whitney and her husband James will be in from Colorado on Sunday.  Ronnie's Dad, step-mom, and younger brother live in Kuwait, but they (along with Ronnie's grandmother) will be here on Tuesday!  Which brings me to my next thing....


I'm loving that Tuesday also brings out third wedding anniversary!  Our anniversary's aren't the most romantic for some reason.  We went on an Alaskan cruise for our honeymoon....which also happened to be a family vacation that Ronnie's dad was already paying for.  (Why not kill 2 birds with one stone, plus since he lives out of the country, we see him only once a year usually.  Besides he was unable to make our wedding, so we might as well spend our honeymoon with him, right?)  Anyway, our first anniversary, Ronnie's dad and grandmother came to stay with us to see our new house.  So we spent our first wedding anniversary with them.  Our 2nd wedding anniversary, we got Smoking Pig to-go because it is down the street.  I can't remember why (If I had known it would be our last wedding anniversary just the two of us, we would have DEFINITELY gone out to a nice dinner!).  So now our 3rd anniversary is circling back around and we will be spending it with my in-laws again...I don't really mind though.





I'm loving that Preston has been sleeping 6-7 hours at night, but Monday night he slept 9 hours!  Well, he slept 8 hours, woke up and nursed for a few minutes, then slept for another couple more!  It was glorious!  Last night was not that good, but it was close.   

Here he is at 7 a.m., waking up...such a happy boy!






I'm loving that Preston is getting bigger.  He is SO close to being out of newborn clothes soon!  He can fit in some 0-3 month clothes.  This onesie was the one he wore home from the hospital. I had to get a picture in case it was the last time he got to wear it!  




I'm loving that Preston is noticing so much around him!  He used to scream bloody murder when I changed his diaper, but now he just smiles at me while kicking his little busy legs. I randomly found some decals for kids rooms at Walmart, and saw some animal ones.  We don't have a theme in his nursery, just the blue and yellow colors.  I put them up while he was taking a nap and here is his reaction to them!  



What are YOU loving today?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment