Saturday, February 18, 2012

Going places

Preston is still so close to walking!  It's is so hard to believe he will be 9 months old next week!  We thought that he'd be walking by 8 months, but he is so fast crawling, that he may prefer to enjoy that stage a little longer.  That is A-OK with me!  I get tired running after his little booty anyway;)


1-25-12: 8 months &1 day
He started cruising along the love seat.  






Sorry that my posts are even more seldom than before!  I got a job working in Pre-K, which has me getting up for work around 5 a.m., work by 7 a.m., home by around 4/4:30ish.  Maybe not sound like a super long day, but it is when Preston doesn't nap the entire day there in the nursery!  Well, scratch that.  He does nap, but maybe 20-30 minutes for the entire day, which barely even counts.  I bet you can imagine his demeanor by the time we get home!  I still love him, even when is super fussy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment