Thursday, February 9, 2012

Preston's eye color

Preston gets TONS of compliments on his eyes, whether it be his lashes, the color, the shape, or that they *sparkle*  (the old ladies in the grocery store always say that!)  We have yet to even be able to distinnguish his eye color and he is almost 8.5 months old!  Mine are a hazel/green color.  Ronnie's eyes are a dark brown, almost black color. Since Preston is his mimi-me, I always hoped he would get my eye color.  I am the only one in my family with green eyes.  My mom had brown and my dad had blue.





My eye color  (I don't have a picture of Ronnie's)






Preston's eye color (He has some big pupils for some reason, which I think is why it's so hard to figure out their color)


SO jealous of his long eyelashes






Gosh, he sure is cute!


What is your opinion on his eye color?  Mine were blue until I was about 4 years old, so I know they may change for a while.  

1 comment:

  1. Kye is almost three and his colour just changed from blue to hazel!

    ReplyDelete