Okay, I entered Preston in that Gerber Generation contest. I mean he is pretty cute, plus he has a chance to win a $10,000 college fund! I'd love to brag that my child is a a Gerber child, but I'd rather have something for him to go to college! Anyway, there are over 300,000 entries in this contest (and there is some tough competition!) so I am recruiting anyone who read my blog to vote for Preston!
The catch to the contest is that you have to have a Facebook account to vote. Find the Gerber Generation Photo Search page, and then search for Preston. Type in his Entry ID, which is 329056. Once you type it in, it will show the result down below the place where you typed in his ID. All you have to do is just vote once a day! You don't have to give them your name or email! Super easy! Make sure to come back and vote every day, and feel free to share your vote to get your friends to vote for him! Thank you!
(a screen capture of the page after voting)
0 comments:
Post a Comment