Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pregnancy inspirational quotes

I have not had much free time to read some of my favorite blogs, heck I am lucky to even watch tv some evenings!  I finally caught up on a few this weekend, and The Pregnant Chicken is one of my favorites.  The author is very tongue and cheek, and just has posts that are sometimes so true that they will make you laugh when you are at your wits end with a screaming baby.  She posted these on her page, and I just loved them so much that I wanted to share them!  I'd like to dedicate this post to my sister-in-law Whitney.  She will be having her first baby in February (Yay!  I get to be an aunt for the first time, and it's a girl!!!!), and I am so ecstatic for her to join the mommy club.  She lives in Colorado, so I am unsure of when I will get to meet the sweet baby, but I am hoping during my spring or summer break!






This one makes me laugh so hard!  There are times where I look at Preston and tell him I love him, but I am going insane.





I love this one!  I could replace parents with teachers, and child's with student's and I would still love it just as much.









Bahahaha!  I remember thinking that Preston would magically fit into our lives, that ours would not revolve around him. Ignorance is bliss, right?












I really need to remember this.  I am so quick to react, and it is often a little too dramatic.  







AMEN!




I have been so guilty of comparing myself to other mothers.  I've compared myself to others my entire life, why stop now?  I have to remind myself that no one is perfect, and that there is no absolute right way to parent.  I will always love my son with my entire heart and soul.  I will always want what is best for him.  I will always pray guidance, for me as a parent, and him as an individual.  I will always give him my best, and for that, I have nothing to feel inadequate for.



Ain't that the truth!

1 comment: