Sunday, October 28, 2012

A wild time at Wild Adventures

Even though we are are a small town, we do have some things we can do to kill time.  Wild Adventures is a theme park that has rides, concerts, and a zoo.  I am not big on roller coasters (I have no desire for an adrenaline rush!) so I wasn't too pumped to go.  Once I could see Ronnie's excitement to take Preston, I caved.  Just because I don't like to have fun, doesn't me my son should suffer, right?

Since it is close to Halloween, they do a Kid-O-Ween during the day hours on the weekends, which was sure to be fun for Preston!










 He loved the spinning dragons ride (I think that's what it is called:/ ) 



We even ran into some friends!


He loves animals.  His favorite books are about farm animals.













We have season passes to last us through the rest of 2012, and throughout 2013.  They also have a waterpark, so he'll enjoy that perk next summer! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment