This is what Ronnie wants to get him:
I know, right? Go figure. Honestly, I think Preston would have fun with this, but I just would rather choose the swing and slide over it.
If we had a neighborhood park, I wouldn't worry about getting a swing, but Ronnie feels that the neighborhood behind ours, and the one down the street that do have parks are close enough for us. Ummm, yeah, I have to get in a car to go there. They are not walking distance.
So...we need advice please! Which do you think will be worth the money?
Get him the swing set and then have some grandparents buy the car (or vice versa)
ReplyDeleteWhat about trying to find a swing set that's still safe for him but would last him until he's a little older? That would alleviate some of the cons of the swing set choice.
ReplyDeleteIdeally, I'd like to buy a nice wooden set that will be entertaining for years, but it's A LOT of money. Maybe we can see if grandparents are willing to chip in. Another issue is that we don't plan to stay here in our house for a long time. I mean, we'll be here as long as we need to be, but if one day is possible to build or get a bigger house, we will, and most likely one with a park. Thanks for your input Amy and Mike!
ReplyDeleteI say the swing set, kids get bored quickly with just the car!! Not a parent quite yet, just from observation of course.
ReplyDeleteRonnie,car is useless.Arlis has one for his first b-day and last for 2 months because they grow so fast....Swing is ok if youre going have another child..We will be sending him b-day gift so you can use it to buy the swing..its up to you..See you all soon..L.U
ReplyDeleteCheck craigslist and get both.
ReplyDeletemy kids use the swing set sooo much more than they ride in their jeep
ReplyDelete