Saturday, January 7, 2012

Friends for life


I have been blessed with many friends.  I have always been pretty friendly, and I am very much a people person.  One of my good friends is Rachel.  She and I met in our first professional block of the Early Childhood Education department.  Anyone who has ever gone through that program knows the friends you make in Block 1 are pretty much friends for life.  Rachel is the mother hen of our group, even though she is several years younger than I am.  Maybe it's because she has a 5 year old daughter too.  Anyway, she and I   were also trying to get pregnant at the same time last year, and we ended up having baby boys 2 weeks apart!




December 2009





April 2011 



May 2011 (after graduation!)






We don't get together too often, as I keep Preston on a fairly consistent schedule.  We stay home pretty much ALL of the time, and if we head out, it's not for longer than an hour or two.  Rachel doesn't really live by a schedule.  She makes sure to get her daughter, Dacey to school in the morning, and then she an Mason do what they need to do whenever!  I envy her ability to not be tied to a schedule sometimes, but to each their own!  Last week, we met for lunch.  It had been a while since we had been together.  


January 2012:  The 3 Amigos


No clue what set him off.  I think Mason tried to grab his bottle?



PITIFUL!  


How mean am I to choose to take pictures instead of immediately consoling him????  

0 comments:

Post a Comment