Monday, December 31, 2012

Breakfast with Santa

Last year, Preston was only 7 month old.   We were looking forward to this year, since he's much more aware and active.  He loved Santa last year.  He was so curious about him, and sat with him for a good 20 minutes.  The place we went last year didn't have a Santa this year, so we went to my M-I-L's church (where we were married and Preston was christened) for a breakfast with Santa.










He was NOT so interested this year!  I don't think he disliked him so much, as he just didn't want to sit still.  Another couple walked in with their toddler, and she burst in to tears as soon as they walked in.  I was thankful Preston didn't do that.  It probably hurt Santa's feelings.



I got him a cute Santa cup at Target a while back.  I actually forgot to attache the bottom straw, so he didn't get to drink anything for breakfast.  (It's okay though.  He wouldn't eat either!)




Nan cracks me up with her annual Christmas get-up.  He enjoyed the puppets singing carols.




"Mom, I am so over this..."



The Haworth's came with us with sweet baby Emerson!  I have know her and her husband for years.  I am glad we were able to get a picture of our boys together.



Stephanie works with me.  She is a fabulous 3rd grade teacher, and her daughter was an angel for Santa.  I'm super jealous!



We decided to try again with Nan holding him...



...but it still didn't change his mind





0 comments:

Post a Comment