Sunday, December 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

I have been MIA for a while...again.   I can't help it though!  It's been a super busy time of year!  One MAJOR reason was my computer crashing.  I though I lost all of my pictures, but fortunately this is a 4 month old laptop, and it automatically saved my files without a flashdrive attached.  Thank goodness! Since Christmas is quickly approaching (Did it sneak up on anyone else like it did me?!), I figured it'd be nice to post our Thanksgiving!


Preston and I looked up verses on being thankful and made crafts for his Meme and Gommy






I think she liked it:) 



Miller (my brother-in-law) and Gommy



A typical family picture these days.  



Ronnie's cousin Jennifer, her husband David, and baby Jack.  It's so funny because he is only 4 months old and is *almost* as big as Preston!




Kissing cousins



OMGosh!  This sweet one will give you baby fever!




These next two pics crack me up!  Check out David photobombing...
 





 The only difficult thing about holiday luncheons is a toddler who naps in the afternoon.  He ate before everyone!





He looks like such a big boy here!  



Had to get a picture with my little man.  I'm not usually in the pictures



 We had tp put him in a guestbedroom.  We used pillows to create a barrier for him.  We just prayed he wouldn't roll over them, or try to jump off.




He took the longest nap ever!  Almost 4 hours!



My handsome brother in law.  He's single ladies!






This boy ADORES his Daddy..like it's insane. He loves him wwwaaaayyyy more than me!  



0 comments:

Post a Comment