Sunday, December 23, 2012

November-December photodump

In an effort to catch up quickly in hopes that I will make more of an effort to blog, I am uploading random pictures to catch you up:)



Around Thanksgiving, we took Preston to Hahira to a corn maze.  They have a little area for kids, which would have been more fun in the daytime.  Oops!


First time in a bouncy house





Daddy is WAY more fun!




A haystack maze for kids.






We finished the evening off with a hayride, which was JUST us three.  Preston was over it in the very beginning, making the ride even longer!


I don't know the name of the place, but they are pretty nice.  I'm not going to point fingers, (but I will name names....Ronnie!) but my camera was left on the hayride.  As we were leaving, a youth group was in line to get on.  We made the trip back 10 minutes before they closed, and as I walked up, the owner said "We were just talking about you! You left something!"  One of the kids in the group found it and turned it in! Another reason I love the South:)



 Trying to get some good pics of us together



A mouth full of carrots, but I'll take it





What?  I'm just chilling under my high chair!




My friend Brandi invited us to sit with them to watch the Christmas parade.  



 He was on-the-go the entire time.  Luckily I brought one of my 5th graders with me and she was a HUGE help!




He found one of Daddy's hats






I bought this Mickey Mouse chair at a yard sale for a couple dollars.  I had to buy it after he ran up to it yelling "Mi Mow, Mi Mow!"



I promise I would not stand back and just watch my child fall...he actually didn't.  Almost, but he caught himself.  Funny picture though!




 We have loved our season passes to Wild Adventures




Checking out the tigers









Riding one of the kiddie rides with Preston.  It's the one that goes up, and then bounces down.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment