Monday, December 20, 2010

Gender predictions!

Will your baby be a Girl or a Boy?

Fill out and submit this form based on Mom's answers and you'll know what gender baby she is going to have. If a question does not apply leave it blank. It will not affect the answer.

I am carrying the extra weight
Out front.  (I guess...I still haven't gained any weight, and clothes still fit the same so...)
Around the hips and bottom.

The hair on my legs is growing
 more quickly than before I got pregnant.
 the same as before I got pregnant. (Ummm..really...yes it grows..it always has...never measured it though for accuracy)

I am carrying my baby
 high
 low.
(Unanswered b/c I am barely showing still...got a bump finally but not far enough along)

I sleep in my bed with my pillow to the
north.
south.  (Not really sure what this was asking...I thought my pillow ran east to west...but I tend to scoot to the bottom of the bed, so I guess south...)

My feet are
colder than before pregnancy.  (Well, it IS December, and we have been having a cold snap...and I got pregnant at the end of the summer, which in Valdosta still feels like mid-summer)
the same as before I got pregnant.


I
 prefer the heel.
 refuse to eat the heel of a loaf of bread.  (I wouldn't say I refuse, but I wouldn't request the heel)

 The Dad-to-be is
gaining weight right along with me
is not gaining weight.  (Ronnie is doing great!  He works out every day!)

 
I had morning sickness early in my pregnancy:
Yes. (There should have been "all the time nausea that makes life miserable option)
No.

 
I am looking
particularly good during pregnancy.  (Come one...you know I am looking good....Ronnie even said so!  But in all seriousness, I look the same.  Apparently I am glowing now!
not so good.

During pregnancy, my chest development has been
quite dramatic.
not too dramatic. (God I hope not!  I was a 36 DD pre-pregnancy!  I am still fitting into all my bras)

My age at the time of conception was: (This is debatable b/c we got pregnant around my birthday...which mine falls on August 29th..so either 26 or 27)

 
Conception took place in the month of August (or September)

 
Hang a thread with a needle over your belly. The thread moves
in circles.  (We did try this at my friend, Rachel's house!
from side to side.

 

I have been craving
sweets.  (I LOVE LOVE LOVE fruit!  It is safe to assume that I will crave salty foods since I am abstaining from sodium to avoid water retention and toxemia)
salty or sour food.

 
My nose has
spread during pregnancy.
stayed the same.  (Please!!!)

 
I have been craving
meats and cheese.
fruit.

 
The baby's heart rate is
above 140 beats per minute.  (Well at the 17 week gender scan, it was 150...)
140 or less.  (But, at the 8 week scan it was 138)

 
Mom's feelings towards orange juice?
Doesn't like OJ.
Must have orange juice every day.  (This is strange b/c I have never liked OJ due to my life-long battle with acid reflux...but I drink a small glass every morning...the best is Simply Orange.  I get the kind with C calcium that has a lot of pulp..I like the pulp for some reason.)

 
I am having headaches.
Yes.
No.  (Don't tell Ronnie this...haha)

 
My abdomen looks like a:
Watermelon.
Basketball.
My belly looks like neither, but if I could choose, I do not want anything on me to look like a watermelon...they are BIG and heavy!


If someone asks you to show them your hands, you:
Show them palm up
Show them palm down.
I don't know...if one of my few readers see me, ask me to show you my hands, then I'll know...


How do you pick up a mug?
Handle.  (That's what a handle is for!)
Body of the mug.

DRUM ROLL.......

Congratulations!
You have a 33% chance of having a boy.
And you have a 66% chance of having a girl.





Also, the Chinese Predictor Calender is supposed to have 93% accuracy...

Month of Conception
Age Of Mother At Conception
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun
Jul
Aug
Sep
Oct
Nov
Dec
18
F
M
F
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
19
M
F
M
F
F
M
M
F
M
M
F
F
20
F
M
F
M
M
M
M
M
M
F
M
M
21
M
F
F
F
F
F
F
F
F
F
F
F
22
F
M
M
F
M
F
F
M
F
F
F
F
23
M
M
M
F
M
M
F
F
F
M
M
F
24
M
F
F
M
M
F
M
F
M
M
F
M
25
F
M
F
M
F
M
F
M
F
M
M
M
26
M
M
M
M
M
F
M
F
F
M
F
F
27
F
F
M
M
F
M
F
F
M
F
M
M




So there you go readers!  Maybe a girl...or a boy!  Thank goodness there is a 50% chance of each!  I have been keeping a tally so far of everyone's votes, and boy votes have been in the lead until today...hmmmm....

1 comment: