Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!






He would like to wish you ALL a very Merry Christmas!  Phew.....that felt SOOOO good to put down into words!  I say "he" all the time at home, but have to switch to referring him to "it" when speaking on the phone, or out in public, like at work. 


Many people swore it was a girl.  My mother-in-law told me that when she was pregnant with Whitney, that she spread out, like I look like I am....ummm thanks?!  Haha, I replied that I had been "spreading out" LONG before pregnancy...




Several of my friends said that they looked at the ultrasound pictures I had posted on here and Facebook, and were certain that a very important something appeared to be missing...well it wasn't!  I was just super careful of which ones I posted!  Sneaky me!




Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!  We are going to have a SON!  When Sabrina stated "Yep, it's a boy"...my mouth dropped.  Even I was convinced it was a girl...apparently so was Ronnie.  As I discussed in an earlier post about out visit to find out, she kept saying she was 95% sure, and neither Ronnie nor I had seen anything.  I would have been thrilled with a girl too...who wouldn't?!  But I am very happy to have our baby boy growing strong every day inside of me.  He can be the protective older brother:)  I also wanted to ease Ronnie into fatherhood.  He is a sports FANATIC...I mean seriously.  It will be so much fun for him to teach his son how to throw a baseball!  Oh, the fun we will have together!  And no, we haven't even begun to think about names just yet!


Happy Birthday Jesus and Merry Christmas!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment