Saturday, April 9, 2011

33 Weeks

Not a whole lot to report for this week.  I have been on Spring Break, so I began to clean out the nursery.  We have the furniture, and once the bedding is made, I will post pictures.  Keep a lookout!

Oh, well there is one thing to report... I am getting dizzy spells more frequently, like every day!  Not fun!  Actually it is kind of scary because it sometimes happens while I am driving :/   The most recent embarrassment was at Ageless Skin, where I was using one of my spa visits that I got for Christmas.  I was lying straight back i the chair getting my eyebrows waxed.  I felt fine, though I usually don't lie on my back because it is so difficult (okay--impossible!) to breathe.  However, I felt fine and it only took a couple minutes.  As they sat me back up, I guess I got a head rush because I felt so dizzy, my hearing went out, and I got really hot.  I told them I didn't fee right and that last time I flt like that, I passed out.  I started taking my shirt off believe it or not, because I was THAT hot.  They got me some ice cold water, and I was back to normal within a few minutes.  I was supposed to get a facial massage and peel, but because I am pregnant I had to get some other thing done.  I don't remember what it was called, but it is something that will break up the malasma spots on my face (I thought they were just freckles, since I have always had them, but apparently not).  I think my little episode prior to that probably made them not want to do anything on me anyway.  Kinda sucked sine Ronnie paid a lot of money for it, but what can ya do?  I still have two more visits, and even though i expires May 1, they are willing to wait until after Preston comes.  they said that they will honor all of the visits regardless, so that is nice.

Anyway...what you really came to see...





 (Sorry for no make-up...I was heading out to get the facial!)

He is definitely growing...therefore so am I!


2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love to see your beautiful baby belly!:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, keep taking care of yourself. Sounds like your body is working hard already for the baby boy. I am anxious to have him come into our world. Not much longer!

    ReplyDelete