Monday, April 18, 2011

Baby Shower #3!

Well, I got to enjoy my last shower this past weekend!   This one was hosted my my two AMAZING friends, Emily and Crissy.  I have known Crissy since the good ol' Applebee's days around 8 years ago!  We were hostesses together.  Emily and I haven known each other for about 5 years, as we had several Communication classes at VSU.  We weren't close then, but God definitely brought her in my life to encourage me as a new Christian.  I don't get to see or talk to these girls very often, even though we live in the same town.  Emily has a two year old (who shares his birthday with Ronnie!) and Crissy has a 3 year old, 1 year old, and 8 month old.  They are busy mommas!  But aren't they pretty hot?!
Crissy, me, and Emily


Anyway, what is funny is that Emily had a post about friends who were mothers, and she included me in there since she knew that we were trying that month.  You can read that post here.  What's so funny is that was posted right around the time Preston was conceived (TMI???) 

Below are some of my favorite pictures from the shower: (You can click on all of the images to enlarge them)


Ronnie painted this when he was around 3 or 4 years old.  The blue mat matches Preston's bedding perfectly!  I love this gift!


Just some collages I made to avoid uploading a million photos.





(Top Left-Right:  Nan & me;  Crissy & me;  Angie & me )
(Bottom Left-Right:  Me & Emily;  Crissy, me, & Brandi;  Brandi & me)

Oops!  I forgot to add two pictures to my collage!!!!  I can't forget these girls!


Sarah & me

Sarah was my mentor for 5th grade last semester.  She was a blessing to have, and she is still very encouraging!  She is such a great teacher, and is SO creative. 
                                                                                                          


JoAnn & me
JoAnn is a new friend.  She is also a teacher:)  She has the kindest heart, is a great listener, and is SO encouraging all of the time.  It' great b/c her husband and Ronnie are friends too:)


Preston's BEDDING!!!  (Sorry they are blurry, apparently I was moving around a lot!)
(Crib skirt, curtains, & bumper)

Brandi did an AMAZING job!  She is also an old friend from the Applebee's days too!  She has been such a blessing during my pregnancy experience.  She has 1.5 year old daughter, and she has been able to give me tons of real advice.  She is not the type to sugar-coat anything, but she is real.  She also took my maternity pictures, which will be posted hopefully in the next few days....stay posted!  

1 comment:

  1. awesome post! I love all your collages :) I am glad we got to pamper you on your very special day!! Could you please send me that pic of just me and you? somehow I didn't get it.
    <3 ya!!

    ReplyDelete