Sunday evening we had some people over to celebrate my birthday. I remember last year dreading turning 27 because I had not accomplished everything I planned by that age. At the time we had also decided to start trying to get pregnant a couple weeks earlier. I still remember making my wish before I blew out the candles: "I wish I will get pregnant this month." Well, my wish came true! I was much more willing to celebrate my 28th because I had so much more to be thankful for! It's fun to have a family, and have friends who have families. We had a few couples who came out who didn't have babies...yet! But our friends are like family to us, so it really meant a lot that so many took time out of their day to spend it at our house!
Bax is thinking about sharing his shark gummy

Preston and Mason (They are 2.5 weeks apart!)


Sweet Dacey just chilling. I feel badly that she had no one her age to play with, but she didn't seem to mind too much!


Preston was super ready for bedtime.


JoAnn on the far left was also celebrating her birthday too! I wish I had gotten a picture with everyone who came, but I didn't even think of it until everyone left:(


I have very few pictures with Preston...and the one I get with him on my birthday is this..go figure!


I can only hope 28 will bring me as much joy as 27 did. I got pregnant, graduated, and had Preston all at that age. I do NOT plan to accomplish all of that again so soon though! haha
Hey I got your comment on my blog and it is such a small world. Lani is actually my cousin. Lol. I haven't seen her in years though. Her mom and my mom are 1st cousins. You will have to tell her I said hi! :o)
ReplyDelete