Friday, September 9, 2011

TGIF!!!

Guess who is excited that it is FRIDAY?! 



Actually, he is like this EVERY morning!  He wakes up and I will hear him on the monitor just "talking" away. Not sure if you noticed, be he has been sleeping all week with one arm out of the swaddle and is still sleeping 10-11 hours straight though at night!  Next week we will attempt both arms out...or should I do one arm for another week?  Not sure how quickly to wean the swaddle.  He seems to like it most of the time and since I only do it when it's time to sleep, he associates it with going to sleep.  

Anyway, hope you all have a super great weekend!  Hopefully it will be a successful football weekend for UGA and the Falcons!  Or else I will be asking to stay somewhere b/c it is not fun to be around the hubby when his teams lose...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. I just love him, and I've not even met him yet. :)

    ReplyDelete