Friday, September 23, 2011

Prayers for Haley

This week I saw on Facebook that many of the people on my friend's list were attending a "Prayers for Haley" group.  I went on to read about what is going on, so that I know what to specifically pray for.  I do not know her, but I am committed to praying for her and her family.  The story is truly heartbreaking.  Haley has a 4 year old little girl, and a a week old baby baby girl.  She developed a severe headache a few days after coming home for giving birth and started having a seizure.  The doctors explain it to "an explosion in her brain," resulting in massive bleeding.  You can follow along with her progress here.  I pray that our loving Father surrounds Haley and her family at this difficult time.




Bless the Lord, O my soul, and do not forget all his benefits--who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the Pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good as long as you live so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.  --Psalm 103:2-5





0 comments:

Post a Comment