Thursday, September 1, 2011

Future Braves player???

After our vacation to the Smoky Mountains, we headed south to attend a Braves game.  This family consists of the Braves' biggest fans.  Ronnie pretty much NEVER misses a game on tv, unless he is at work.  I feel bad because we used to go to a couple of games each summer, but now it is one per summer.  That's okay with me, I like them and all, but they play 1 billion games a week so baseball gets old fast for me.  


Good looking group, eh?



This picture is so precious to me.  Preston was so over riding in a car seat this trip...He had a bad spitting up issue the entire trip, so when we got to the hotel I had to strip him down.  He is loving it though...this is mid-squeal!




He looks so grown to me here in this picture...



Go Braves!



He did great at the game.  He only got fussy when Chipper Jones hit a home-run and the crowd got really loud.




I bought this Hotsling online from a lady at Moody Airforce Base here in Valdosta.  I paid $5 for it, and it was definitely worth it.  Little man is 11 pounds now and is getting heavy to hold all of the time!





Daddy teaching Preston how to do the 'Chop!






 

3 generations of Troutmans!


Watch Preston do the Tomahawk Chop!




Everyone knows how I a am sentimental sap...this game was very meaningful to me.  It was Preston's first game, we got to attend it together as a family and Ronnie's dad got to also take Preston to his first game.  That's a lot of firsts for many people!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment