Christmas has always been one of my favorite times of the year, like most people. I love the family traditions, friendly strangers, and cheesy songs that go with it. Of course this one is super special, as it's out first one with Preston Dean!:) My friend, Brandi, came by one morning to take a few pictures in front of our tree so we could send out our Christmas cards. She was so sweet to do it for us, as it was right before Preston's nap time. She had her sweet daughter, Amelie, with her too. Amelie is such a pretty little thing:) Anyway, on to my handsome little thing...
I just LOVE this picture of my two favorite fellas!
Family pic!
Can you guess which one we used for the Christmas card??? (If you didn't get one, please don't be offended. I ordered 70, and most of those went to family, and what was left went to very close family friends!)
Give yourself a round of applause if you chose this one!
Now...the fun part of this post: MEETING SANTA!!!!!
We went to Steel's Jewelry at the recommendation of Emily. She told me how nice he is there and how it is more laid back and not as crowded. Boy, was she right! We went on a Saturday afternoon, and we were the ONLY ones there. Nan met us, so that she could see him meet Santa for the first time. An employee took photos and video with both of our cameras, as well as the store's camera! We probably spent a good 15 minutes with Santa! It was the best experience for sure!
See, Preston LOVED him!
And his fingers...:/ (I sure hope his gloves were clean...)
I thinks this picture of them looking at each other is so sweet
My little man and me (I didn't plan on getting a picture, or else I would have worn a red shirt, not a pink one!)
All of us! (Except for Ronnie, he was working..boo!) Nan cracks me up with her sweater. She is definitely a Grandma!
Apparently Preston made quite an impression up there. A couple days later, they called to ask if they could put a picture of Preston and Santa on their video billboard! You know I had to go see it AND take a picture!
Our little celebrity!







that is soooo awesome that he is on the billboard, proud much :)
ReplyDeleteIt is pretty exciting! It's funny because I had a couple people ask me how we got him up there. I was like, "Ummm, I'm not THAT vain to just decide to pay money to put him on a billboard."
ReplyDeleteHe looks like he had a great time! He is so precious and expressive. And I loved your card.
ReplyDelete