This post may take a minute to load, as it has TONS of pictures and videos, just to warn you.
Our first Christmas together as a family was just perfect. It's so funny that last Christmas, we were revealing his gender to everyone for Christmas, and this year we actually had him!
Video of Preston opening his very first Christmas gift from the Stones.
It;s a snowman ornament that says "Baby's 1st Christmas'. It lights up different colors too!

We picked up this ornament while on summer vacation in the Smoky Mountains.


Another gift from the Stones! So sweet!


I don't think I have had to say "No" so much....until the tree went up


Doesn't he look so much like a little boy here? He really likes sitting on his knees lately






Miller family Christmas Eve dinner after church. This is his Great Aunt Jani.


Us

In his Christmas Eve jammies!


Santa drinking his milk. He is too young for cookies!




We spent Christmas Eve night here at the house, where we opened one gift each. We went to bed early since Santa only comes when you are sleeping. Besides we had to be at MeMe's house (Nan's name for Preston now!) at 7 a.m.. Ronnie had a BAD case of snoring that night, so I got maybe 3 hours of sleep.
In front of Meme's tree


His first stocking!


Isn't this such a great picture of MeMe and Preston?!


I have no clue why Ronnie always wears a random color shirt in family pictures. He never matches Preston and me!


Wow...Santa sure is nice!


Video of Preston opening a gift
Another video
Preston does not really like to be contained as you can tell. He just stands up and waits for someone to get him out.


I have been wanting a Pandora bracelet to represent many of Preston's firsts. While I didn't get a Pandora, I did get one very similar. These were the first charms!


Preston's gift to MeMe. It is a set of his footprints from when he was born, with a poem that I wrote.


Ronnie got a new watch. I got him a Citizen Ecodrive, since he has gotten me that brand fro years. He has a Rolex that his dad gave him, but it stopped working earlier this year. It costs over $500 just to send it it to get looked at AND cleaned. We will get it fixed one day, maybe when I have a job.


After opening gifts, MeMe got ready to go her to mother's (Gommy) to get food ready for lunch. Ronnie and his brother, Miller went to church. Preston and I stayed home so that he could get a good nap in before going to lunch.
2nd outfit of the day for Christmas lunch








We didn't get to leave Gommy's until close to 3 p.m., which meant Preston had not been home for 9 hours! He didn't get to nap at Gommy's due to how crazy busy it was, but he got to nap when we got home. He was such a good baby the entire day. He only fussed once, and that was right before he left to come home. When we got home, we all cuddled up in the bed together and napped for about an hour or so. Then, we finally got to have our very own Christmas. Preston was pretty much over getting gifts. He doesn't really get it yet.
3rd change of the day due to explosive diaper on the way back home. Gotta love those!




I figured he'd LOVE to knock over blocks, but not yet. I am sure the destructive nature of boys will kick in soon though
I thought that he and Ronnie would have fun with this basketball goal
The mega-creepy Fisher Price talk and play dog. That thing would talk while under the tree at the most random times!
Preston's gift to Daddy

Preston's gift to me! Love it AND need it!


Ronnie's sister and brother-in-law didn't get to town until the night after Christmas. They live in Littleton, Colorado and spent Christmas with his family in Atlanta. We went back over to MeMe's for dinner before everyone came over to our house for the Falcons vs. Saints game. I feel bad that everyone stayed up so late to watch it. We lost pretty bad. Good thing I'm not that that into sports!
Uncle Miller and Preston representing!




Aunt Whitney and Uncle James


Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!
0 comments:
Post a Comment