Friday, December 9, 2011

On the go!

Preston started scooting on his belly a couple weeks ago.  Then last week (12/3/11), he crawled, like a legit crawl!  I didn't get to see his first time (so SAD!).  His grandmother was watching him for me while I went Christmas shopping, but he did it again as soon as I got home.  Of course I got a video of it!  Don't laugh at my broken voice while filming.  I am a very emotional and sentimental person!



I hate that I missed it, but I am glad that Nan got to have a first experience with him that is just their moment.  I am so lucky to be a stay at home mother for right now.  Looks like I will be with him for another 6-8 months at least, so I am beyond grateful!


He is FULL on crawling everywhere now!  He loves to crawl to his Daddy when he comes home from work.  He gets to him pretty quickly! I never have my camera nearby, but I will capture it soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment