Thursday, July 7, 2011

Newborn Pictures

My great friend Brandi Johnson, whom I have mentioned in several posts came over when Preston was around 2 weeks old and took some pictures.  (She also took our maternity pics, and also made Preston's bedding...super talented girl!)  The session was sort of a bust...he cried the ENTIRE time.  This was when he was still constantly nursing and cried every time he was awake.  Once you have a baby, a lot of modesty goes out of the window, so I just nursed him whenever I needed to calm him down.  I was looked rugged...I was wearing a tie-dye shirt and sweat pants, and NO makeup.  I wasn't planning on being in the pictures at all.  I was hoping we could get those cute pictures I always see of a baby rolled up naked on a soft blanket, you know, the sweet pictures of the baby sleeping?  Not my child..Preston seriously fights his sleep, and while is a good baby, he is a grump little thing for sure!  But I love him, and he IS pretty cute anyway...


You can tell Ronnie was the oldest b/c his baby book is FULL!








Ronnie when he was a few weeks old....they look SO much alike!
 



I just love that little face...and his wrinkles.











 We finally got him asleep for a moment...













See?  I look like a bum, but oh well.  This is what real motherhood looks like anyway..haha





Pitiful...



Our "first born" son...too bad I barely even notice him now.





  I almost got this one as an 11x14...this is a pretty fair summary of the shoot.






He has made that face when he looks up at me since the very first time I held him.  I love it. 
 




I used the pictures to make his birth announcement.  I used vistaprint.com, and am SO glad I did.  They were the most affordable to use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment