Friday, July 13, 2012

Daddy's Boy

Preston is definitely a Daddy's boy, like he screams in terror and pushes me away if I try to take him from Ronnie.  It really hurts my feelings, but I didn't grow up with a father, so I am thankful that I have a husband who loves his child so much.  Ronnie is a great father, and helps out a lot.  He is the fun one, while I am the disciplinarian.  It's not fun to be the bad guy, but someone's gotta do it.  It sure is sweet to see how much my two favorite guys in the whole world enjoy each other:)



Dad's are great pillows when necessary (bad teething night)


Dad's are great shaving instructors







Dad's are the best "horsies"



Sometimes you hurt the ones you love the most....



Dads and lawnmower are great source of free entertainment!




Preston's cannot get to Daddy quickly enough at the end of the day...so sweet

0 comments:

Post a Comment