Thursday, July 5, 2012

First haircut!

Apparently it is bad luck to cut a child's hair before their first birthday?  We didn't want to risk it, so we had it cut the day after his birthday.  I took him to Anthony and Company, so he and Ronnie could share the same stylist.  Unfortunately, Ronnie got a customer right before the appointment, so he wasn't able to be there.  He was pretty bummed about it.  Preston did a wonderful job!  I chose to let him sit on the thing that raises them up on the seat, rather than have him in my lap.  I felt like I could help control him better if he could look at me.  He did not move the entire time.  Everyone was commenting on how well-behaved he was.



 Messy hair 




"Mom, seriously?  Do you have to take pictures of everything?



I came armed with suckers just in case.  



We went through several because he's take a few licks and then drop it.  



Ahhh!  My baby turned into a little boy!



Love my handsome little fella!

0 comments:

Post a Comment