Preston and I did some last minute shopping for any gifts we forgot. I honestly can't even remember what we did, or what we bought.
Ronnie ended up getting off work with enough time to get ready for Christmas Eve church service. He did a great job during most of the service. He stayed busy, but I was well armed with gummy snacks to keep his mouth busy chewing. Once we lit the candles, he shouted out "La... la" (lights), or "HOT". Luckily he's cute, and the congregation snickered. We tried to get a nice family picture next to the poinsettia display, but Preston was not interested. We visited Nan's church, and Preston LOVES his Meme. If she is around, he screams if someone else tries to hold him.
We immediately headed to Gommy's, Ronnie's grandmother's house, for dinner. We were lucky to get a decent picture of our sweet family! You can't tell, but I had a green shirt under my cardigan. Yes, we matched because we are super cool:)
Sleeping soundly...It's hard to believe that this was one of the last times he's sleep in his crib!
It's crazy how much time has gone by. This was us just last year!

0 comments:
Post a Comment