Sunday, January 6, 2013

Loving my iPad!

My big Christmas gift was my iPad...errr, I mean our iPad, but it's mainly for me.  Ronnie just uses is to check score online.  I have used it for online browsing before bed.  It's awesome!  But what I really love is the camera and video recorder!  I have a Sony Cybershot point and shoot camera.  I like it okay, but it seems so slow and takes fuzzy pictures sometimes.  I don't have those problems with the iPad!  Below are some memories I have enjoyed capturing with my new toy:)


Christmas evening...loves his car collection




Gosh he is getting so big!




See, I told you that he likes to sit IN the toy bins, with the toys!





 Preston got 2 sets of the blocks for Christmas.  BEST gift ever!  They keep him entertained for a good bit, and they are big, so easy to spot and pick up!




Getting his pretty on



 Let me preface this by telling you that we DO NOT allow him to get on the coffee table.  In fact, he gets a spanking just about every day for climbing up on it.  However, this was too cute.  I did make him get down though.






 He is the pickiest eater EVER!  Grrrr!  He won't eat anything but cheese, french fries, or oranges. Is that typical?  I was surprised that he was willing to eat some of my apple though.  






 This boy loves to be outside, and loves his Daddy....he was in heaven!











 NYE 2012..nothing special for us.  We were having friends over for dinner, and he was getting cranky so I attempted to feed him earlier.  He ate all the macaroni, but none of the vegetables, go figure!



0 comments:

Post a Comment