Nan gave us this plate a couple days before Christmas. I didn't have one, and it is actually Spode, which is the same brand as my Christmas china!
O found this train track set at a yard sale...biggest waste of money. The tracks break apart so easily, which was annoying since we stayed up late attaching everything.
The Tow Mater car was something we bought from friends. Their son is a year older than Preston and outgrew it.
Here's a video of Preston first impression to his new car
Santa didn't eat all of his cookies, so Preston figured he'd help himself
Right after this, Preston picked up the entire set and threw it. I packed up the tracks, and just kept the train station out.
I like how he just jumped right on top of his gifts.
Preston is definitely a beginner driver
The following pictures are from when we returned from Nan's, and before lunch at Gommy's. Preston was NOT in a cheery mood, but being tired and unable to take a nap like you are used to will do that to you. I never understood planning things to revolve a child until now. If it were up to me, there would be nothing going on from 12-3, but I'm not queen of the world, so.....
See, told you he was super unhappy. He also has his 4 canines coming in which hasn't helped.
Seriously...he gets so annoyed that I want to take pictures of everything, and does this when I tell him to smile. Joke's on him because the whole world is seeing this now.
I am kicking myself because I saw this cube toy go on sale for Black Friday, but I didn't go out. I found it on a random shopping trip to Target and it was $30 more. Grrrr.... I like it though. It is a good all-in-one type of toy and it reminds me of old-school toys that outlast everything else.
I was super surprised that I got an Ipad, and a really nice protective case. It is called Lifeproof I think. It is makes the Ipad waterproof and shatterproof. I never planned to have it near water, but it takes some pretty good pictures and video. I think it may be nicer than my camera!
He had to sit with Daddy



















0 comments:
Post a Comment