Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas lunch


We met up with the Valdosta family at Gommy's for lunch.  It is a bit more hectic than usual (didn't even know that was possible...if you've been around this family, you'd know what I am talking about!) because there are two babies...okay a baby and a toddler.

Preston enjoying the few bites he actually ate 



 Is he not adorable!  He sure has my heart!



 Preston and his cousin Jack (or as Preston calls him-Dack, Dack!)  They are 14 months apart, but I think Jack will tower over Preston before too long



 Kisses for sweet Jack...LOVE this picture!  



 Why isn't he kissing me back?


 Right as I was commenting how I was proud that he was staying still....


 Gotta go!  Also, I am loving Jack's surprised expression!  He is such a cute baby...and SO happy!  



 Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment