Today I am 39 weeks and 3 days...and still miserable. I had my weekly check-up, and other than gaining 3 pounds, nothing has changed since last week. I am still dilated 2 cm and 80% effaced. He is at a -2 station still too. I am surprised I didn't start crying right then, but Stacy could tell how bummed I was.
So, Sunday is his due date. If he still isn't here, then I go back to see Stacy on Monday so we can check the amniotic fluid levels and do a non-stress test. If all is okay, then I will be induced on Wednesday. I guess it's nice to know that he will be here next week at the latest. I don't want to be induced, but I agreed since it is after my due date.
39 weeks
Other than anticipating Preston's arrival, there isn't really anything new to report. I have dropped off my resume at several private schools, church preschools, as well as local school boards. I hope something opens up because I really need a job by August. My poor husband works SO hard to make up for my lack of income right now. He works around 60 hours a week, and life is too short to work that much. He only gets off Sundays, so his one day off is filled with things he doesn't get to do during the week, rather than treating it like the Sabbath. Please pray that we carefully seek the right decisions about our careers as we are becoming new parents.
0 comments:
Post a Comment