So yesterday was uneventful to say the least. I woke up and hours before Ronnie. He went to go get us breakfast since it was such an important day. We went to help some friends move some small things into their house, and then went to sit with Ronnie's grandmother for about an hour. We came back home to watch the Braves play...well Ronnie watched, I flipped through my many pregnancy books. We decided to walk around the neighborhood in hopes that it would trigger some more contractions, since I have been having them so irregularly lately. It was SO hot outside, and I was exhausted a 1/2 mile in. It was weird because my fingers looked like vienna sausages.
This is not my hand, but my fingers were really that fat!
And they were tingling, cramping, and it was hard to close my hands. I have no clue what it was, I assume the heat. I wonder if I may have pregnancy induced carpel tunnel and didn't know it. I wake up a lot at night because my arms are asleep...hmmm...The swelling went down after coming back inside thankfully.
Then the clock struck 12:00...I was officially past my due date...Yes, I am very disappointed and annoyed. I did read that 50% of babies are born after their due dates. At least my scenario is the majority, right?

0 comments:
Post a Comment