Yes, I really did make a similar expression!
Since we worked together, I didn't want anyone to know he kissed me. We did begin to date a few weeks after that, but I made him keep it a secret for about a month or so! It felt weird to date someone who was a friend first. Also, the age difference was a bit of a big deal to me. I was 20 and he was 27 when we began to date. He had already graduated from VSU and was ready to settle down. I wasn't so eager and ready back then. We have had a lot of fun over the past 7 years for sure. We have made many friends, gotten married, and will soon be welcoming our first child into the world! I have compiled some pictures to tell our story and why I love him:)
December 2004 (the earliest picture of us that I could find)
Fernandina Summer 2005
Ronnie's sister's wedding-December 2006
Ronnie has always been my biggest supporter. He has always been encouraging and is always my #1 fan. He doesn't think, he knows I can do whatever I set my mind to. I have an amazing husband and partner in life!
My first VSU graduation- July 2007
This is the morning he proposed! Well, he proposed at 12:01 am Christmas morning b/c I kept telling him that I wanted a ring for Christmas. We took this picture at his mom's house later that morning:)
Just a fun night out together!
If anyone knows Ronnie, then they know he is an avid sports fan. All Atlanta or Georgia teams, especially our Atlanta Braves! Leave it to Ronnie to ruin any chance of a good picture by making a face. This particular game was fun because we got on the jumbo-tron!
My man loves me and knows I love chocolate:)
Even Sammy loves Ronnie...and they say that animals are the best judge of characters!
I got him good! And he was sweet enough to not try it with me- August 2008
All of our luggage for our Alaskan cruise honeymoon.
He was super stoked to lug most of that around.
Gorgeous backdrop!
Another reason I love Ronnie: This is Ronnie's half-brother, Arlis. He lives in Kuwait with Ronnie's dad and step-mom. We went to a Seattle Mariners game, and Ronnie talked the pitcher into throwing their ball that they were practicing with to Arlis. Ronnie pitched when he played, and so does Arlis! He will be a great dad!
How could you not want to hop in with this hunk?!
Hiking in Blue Ridge, Georgia (August 2009)
My grandparents ADORE Ronnie:) They raised me, so it feels good to know that they love my husband and his family.
Laughter is the key to a happy marriage...lol
He can handle the kiddies jumping all over him...he's ready for Preston!
Color coordinating our outfits for a friends wedding.
My 27th Birthday. We had been trying to get pregnant. I wished to be pregnant when I blew out the candles on my cake...it worked! -August 2010
The night we shared that we were expecting!- September 2011
Finding out that Baby Troutman was a BOY!
He was so so so SO excited! -December 2010
I can't even imagine loving another person more than I love my husband. I know I will love Preston just as much in a different way.
"I have found the one whom my heart loves." Song of Solomon 3:4
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."-1 Corinthians 13:13










This is so incredibly awesome! I have teared up reading this - I'm glad you two found each other :) Love ya! xoxo
ReplyDeleteso sweet,,,I love you two so much, and am soooo incredibly happy for ya!!
ReplyDelete